The services of CPI in collaboration with the composer include:
- manage and administer publishing fund on behalf of Advertising Agency
- music registration
- take care of music cue sheets (Buma/Stemra)
- arrange standard agreements between agency and third-party composers
- royalty check on behalf of agency and (optionally) composer
- collect airplay / broadcast data
- submit royalty claims (missing royalties) for all parties involved
- chasing outstanding royalties
- music clearances (obtain license to use existing (hit) repertoire)
- coordinate, check and deliver sound files for ‘fingerprint’ system
We make sure that not only your agency’s administration is well organized, but automatically provide this service to any composer involved. We take the administrative burden off your hands, so that all parties are assured of a proper royalty collection. This way, composers will be glad to work with you.
Starting point is to relieve you and the composer(s) involved from any administrative burden. So that you and the composer can focus on your core business: making top campaigns with ditto music.